Wednesday, May 21, 2014

News Flash - Monthly Stamp Club Now Open

Good Evening All 
We have some fab news for you from Besties HQ......

Monthly Stamp Club - Sign up now and SAVE .....


Hi Lovelies,
EeeeeeeK ! YAY!!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!! Our "My~Besites STAMP OF THE MONTH SETS" are NOW up and ready for YOU to ORDER!!!! You can get YOUR My~ Besties Stamp of the Month now... Come early ... to be sure to get yours..... Join~ Order Here: right in the middle of the page you will see a ~Subscribe~ Button to Get Yours Today!


"From My Craft Table To Yours"
XOXO   
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I have been trying to find out if these and the stamps for the monthly membership are clear or rubber stamps, do you happen to know? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charity, the stamp of the month club are Clear stamps hope this helps x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! It certainly does!! :)

      Delete