Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nicolette - Our guest from the Netherlands

Good morning we would like to welcome a special guest to the Besties UK blog today - Nicolette from the Dutch Besties Design team ...


Hello everybody!

I’m very proud to be guest designer here with the English Bestie Girls and boy! It’s an honour. My name is Nicolette Vlaardingerbroek, I'm 41 years old and I live in the middle of the Netherlands with my supportive husband Colin and our two gorgeous daughters Liselot and Nienke. They are nine and six years old. Especially Nienke loves to craft with me in my beloved craft room. Two days a week I work as a teacher in primary school.

I started scrapbooking around seven years ago. In the beginning I made 12” by 12” layouts with photo’s. Later mini-albums followed and a year and a little more ago I started making cards! I always color my images with Copic Markers. I love the combination of those things although making cards is growing and growing. I'm proud to be a 'Dutch Bestie Girl' since a few months now. I love to be part of this team. I also design for MicheleRDesign





Here are some of my cards. For more cards and other creations, feel free to visit my blog. 


If you have any questions, I'm pleased to answer those.

Thank you very much for letting me be a guest designer at the My Besties UK challenge blog. I really appreciate it!


Hugs Nicolette x









7 comments:

  1. Welcome Nicolette to the UK Besties blog we are so happy to have you visit and share your lovely work with us - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely having you visit us Nicolette, love your creations x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi so glad you could join the UK Besties - lovely cards Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such gorgeous cards Nicolette thank you so much for visiting us at UK Besties x x

    Hugs Kerrie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! Amazed.... well done x x Deb Steele x x DT International x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments! Proud to be guest designer with you!

    Love, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete